Orange Lutheran exists because of vision. The school was conceived in 1959 by a group of Christian men and women who met regularly with the purpose of founding a Lutheran high school in Orange County. With no campus, no buildings, and no staff, the school was only a vision of its founders. But at the end of each meeting, one of those founders would pass around his hat, and all would offer whatever change was in their pockets.
Orange Lutheran has come a long way since the time of the founder's hat, but your support is still needed to match the school's resources with its ever-expanding vision. Every gift continues the tradition established by our founders and makes a meaningful contribution to enriching our students' lives.
Gifts to Orange Lutheran translate into:
- Increased personal attention for students
- Values- and character-enriching experiences
- Innovative and state of the art resources
- Greater credibility behind student credentials
- One of a kind instruction in academics, arts, and athletics